Repairs & Maintenance Services
Leak Response & Repairs
Time is money – we make it our mission to keep your buildings dry and operative. Our emergency response teams are 24/7.
Keeping your facilities dry and operating is important. Getting to the root issue of leaks is our job. Our crews are
dispatched in a timely manner to respond to emergency leak calls. We will remediate what can be done during
heavy rains, and return when the rains pass to inspect and identify a more permanent long-term repair to keep the roof area watertight.
Warranty Roof Leaks
If your roof is under warranty, majority of manufacturers require the owner to notify them in writing ASAP to get the process going for repairs covered under an existing warranty. If you are not sure on the status of your roof warranty, you can give us a call and we will help you find out.
Non-Warranty Roof Leaks
If your roof is no longer under an existing warranty, we will simply bill on time and materials to make the repairs in an emergency response situation. We can also provide you a quote for a more permanent long-term repair.
Lack of roof maintenance is ranked #1 reason for roof failure!
Less than 1% of roof failures are material related!
Roof leaks are caused by penetration
Roofs are replaced prematurely
Cost savings on maintenance vs. repair
Proactive Roof Maintenance
Rooftops require systematic care to uphold integrity, roof warranties and to proactively prevent premature roof failure.
- Forgetting about Maintenance (biggest cause!)
- Exposure to the elements
- Structural Movement such as building expansion/contraction
- Vegetation growth on the roof, drains, gutters, etc.
- Not fixing problems in a timely manner
- Change in the use of the building
What Can Cause Immediate problems?
- Extreme weather such as torrential rains that can overflow drains
- Equipment additions improperly installed(very common with new tenants)
- Trade damage such as punctures, holes, etc caused by trades on the roof
- Unintended abuse such as vandalism
What Can You Do to Protect Your Roofing System?
- Maintain Documented Records (to support warranty claims)
- Conduct Routine Inspections (typically spring and fall)
- Inspect after severe weather for damages
- Repair correctly
- Keep roof clean and free of debris
- Keep metal in good condition (flashings, counter flashings, expansion joints, pitch pockets)
- Keep masonry in good condition(examine for indications of water absorption)
- Maintain rooftop equipment (equipment can often allow unintended water infiltration)
- Maintain roof coating if present (eliminate spillage of oils, grease etc.), maximize reflectivity
- Minimize rooftop traffic (monitor roof access, install walk pads if needed)
(reference: GAF “Maintenance Booklet)
Our Commercial Roofing roof management program prolongs the life of your roof by identifying potential issues before they develop and repairing the small deficiencies before they become big problems. A regular program of inspection and repair will detect minor problems before they become serious, avoids interruptions of functions within the buildings, and most importantly protects your investment by adding years to the life of the roof.
Proactively getting “directly” to the potential problems is the core of our roof management program.
Every program starts with a roof assessment that examines every aspect of your roof. Our integrated software systems allow us to deliver a comprehensive report that provides detailed recommendations in a prioritized manner. The critical information provided equips our customers to make well-informed decisions regarding budgeting and planning because they know the current condition of their roofs. An online accessible client portal is also available.
Benefits of our Commercial Roofing Roof Management program:
- Identify and resolve potential roof issues before they become costly
- Know the current condition of the rooftop as assessed by professionals
- Documented comprehensive reports support (new roof) warranties
- Prioritize repairs to meet budgets
- 10% discount applied to all repairs
Get Your Complimentary Inspection Today
We’ll work closely with you throughout the lifecycle of your roof to ensure you get the longest lasting value. From detailed inspections & reporting to helpful knowledge and materials, Commercial Roofing has a proactive approach to extending the life of your roof.
Commercial Roofing & Waterproofing remains one of the largest roofing contractors in the state of Hawaii, servicing all islands since 1993. Our clients span the commercial, industrial, retail, hotels & resorts, education, utility, government, healthcare & AOAO/Condo/HOA sectors. Our team takes pride in over 25 years of delivering professionalism with a personal touch!
ABOUT COMMERCIAL ROOFING
Commercial Roofing & Waterproofing remains one of the largest roofing contractors in the state of Hawaii, servicing all islands since 1993. Our clients span the commercial, industrial, retail, hotels & resorts, education, utility, government & HOA sectors. Our team takes pride in over 25 years of delivering professionalism with a personal touch!