Classified under Mayor Kirk Caldwell’s Emergency Order 2020-02 as of March 22, 2020 and Governor Ige’s Third Supplementary Proclamation COVID-19, as an “Essential Business,” COMMERCIAL ROOFING REMAINS OPEN
In support of our government’s mandates regarding COVID-19, we are adjusting our workforce to be in compliance with Social Distancing requirements as reasonably possible. CRW will continue to provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation & essential operations of buildings to minimize safety hazards & revenue loss.
As this situation continues to evolve, we will adjust operations as needed. Until such time, the following will be our standard business protocol :
- COMMUNICATIONS – We will do our best to support social distancing by communicating primarily though email, text, phone and virtual communications.
- CURRENT & UPCOMING RE-ROOFING PROJECTS – will continue on as planned.
- SCHEDULED REPAIRS & EMERGENCIES – will continue on as scheduled.
- MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS & INSPECTION REPORTS – will continue as scheduled.
- RFP (Request For Proposal) – our estimators will continue to respond to requests.
- BUILDING ACCESS – If roof access is required through the building, we will practice social distancing by minimizing interaction with on-site personnel.
The health and wellness of our local communities are of utmost importance to us as we continue to service your buildings. We know that “together” we will get through the ever-changing COVID-19 situation.
OPERATING HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION REMAINS THE SAME:
For emergencies or off-hours please call us at (808)748-8423
Mahalo Nui Loa,
President & CEO